PGA Tour 2K23 is set to launch this October 2022 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and PC via Steam, the next entry of the golf simulation video game franchise from 2K and HB Studios. The Deluxe and Tiger Woods Editions of the game are slated to release worldwide 11 October, while Standard will be on 14 October. Tiger Woods is the cover athlete of PGA Tour 2K23, celebrating his legacy by introducing him as both a playable in-game pro, and Executive Director advising the development team.
“It’s not only great to be back on the cover of a video game, but the Executive Director role makes this a truly unique opportunity. 2K is the perfect partner for me and I am excited to continue impacting the game and culture of golf beyond my play on the PGA TOUR.”Tiger Woods
Woods leads a roster of more than 14 male and female pros at launch, a line up that includes ustin Thomas, Lexi Thompson, Tony Finau, Lydia Ko, Collin Morikawa, Will Zalatoris, Brooke Henderson and more. Play as one of them in Exhibition, multiplayer, and Divot Derby, or compete against them to claim the FedExCup in PGA TOUR MyCAREER mode. Rich Beem and Luke Elvy return to present and commentate, with English golf pro and broadcaster Henni Koyack joining in.
Features of the game include:
- 20 licensed courses at launch, with new additions including the South Course of Wilmington Country Club, The Renaissance Club, St. George’s Golf and Country Club and more
- Course Designer to build your own dream course and share them
- MyPLAYER personalization with more licensed brands across apparel and gear
- Analog stick swing, three-click swing options
- Casual, Topgolf, training modes
- Online Societies for grouping up for custom tournaments and full seasons
- Clubhouse Pass for post-launch content and goals
Learn more about the game through the official website.
Discussion about this post