Genshin Impact has officially opened pre-registrations, with the announcement that the game will launch 28 September 2020. The official tweet states that the launch will be for iOS, Android and PC only at present. Comments say that the PS4 release will be a month after (thus making it 28 October), while the Nintendo Switch release is still far off yet.
With pre-registrations open, that means plenty of goodies in store for Genshin Impact! Gifts will be given at the following milestones:
- 600,000: Fisherman’s Toast x 5, Mora x 10,000
- 1,000,000: Cream Stew x 5, Fine Enhancement Ore x 10
- 1,500,000: Mondstadt Hash Brown x 5, Adventurer’s Experience x 10
- 2,000,000: Acquaint Fate x 2
- 3,000,000: Acquaint Fate x 4
Furthermore, additional rewards will be given out for social media milestones:
- 150,000 on YouTube: Acquaint Fate x 2
- 100,000 on Facebook: Acquaint Fate x 2
If you invite friends, you can be in the running to win:
- AirPods Pro x 20
- Mouse Mats x 30
- USD$15 Gift Cards x 50
It’s well within the autumn launch window we previously reported on, though Switch players will have to languish for a while yet. If you want to know more about the game, you can read up on our initial closed beta impressions from March here. You might want to prepare quite a bit of storage space for this massive game, though hopefully it would be more optimized for release.
Let’s go, Travelers!
Discussion about this post