By way of LinkedIn, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia has posted a job listing seeking a Public Relations and Social Media Manager.
The position will see the successful candidate being based in Singapore, but they will oversee key markets in the region not just Singapore but also Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines.
A description of the role as follows:
- Oversee and lead on Southeast Asia regional communications initiatives, including PR relations, content creation strategies, influencer strategies and media events
- Strategize and develop creative storytelling and narratives through content and media pitches to promote various game launches
- Expand and develop new outreach activities
- Deliver cross-functional outcomes through close collaboration with internal regional teams, digital agencies, and other external partners
- Responsible for goal setting & KPI reporting that are focused on audience engagement.
- Oversee and manage digital agency and lead on social strategies across Southeast Asia
- Create and implement strategies focused on performance marketing such as audience retention and engagement, through data analytics.
- Work cross-departments to develop integrated campaigns that aligns with paid advertising, brand partnerships and/or game announcements.
- Responsible for goal setting & KPI reporting for internal & external stakeholders.
Anyone interested can submit their resume via the LinkedIn page where the post was made.