After the intense fight in “Clash Royale League Challenge” last month, under 7000 players from 113 countries among the 25 million players who participated has successfully completed the 20-win challenge. 28 teams have been selected from the eligible players and will compete to join the Clash Royale League World Finals (to be held this winter).
Here is a list of the teams joining the CRL Asia, North America and Europe (4-6 players per team):
• Southeast Asia (4 teams): ahq eSports club / Bren Esports / Chaos Theory / KIX
• Japan (4 teams): DetonatioN Gaming / FAV Gaming / GameWith / PONOS Sports
• Korea (4 teams): KING-ZONE DragonX / OGN ENTUS / OP.GG Skeleton / Sandbox
• North America (8 teams): Cloud9 / Team SoloMid / Tribe Gaming / Immortals / NRG / Complexity / Team Dignitas / Counter Logic Gaming
• Europe (8 teams): FNATIC / Misfits / SK Gaming / G2 / Team Liquid / Team Queso / 100 Thieves / Allegiance
The CRL Asia teams will compete in a round-robin format over the course of 2 seasons (about 70 matches per season) for a share of 200,000 USD (about RM778,420 or 262,240 SGD) league prize, the top regular season teams will then advance to playoffs for a spot in the World Finals. The prize pool for the CRL World Finals will be 1 million USD (about RM3,892,100 or 1,311,200 SGD)!
The Clash Royale League will be held in Asia this winter, stay tuned for more updates!