Razer, the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers has launched the Wolverine V2 Chroma, Its Most Advanced Pro Controller yet.
Razer today announced the launch of what they say is their most advanced controller ever, the Wolverine V2 Chroma. Playable on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles as well as PC. Razer says they have taken decades of competitive excellence and R&D from their best-in-class PC peripherals lines and engineered these learnings into the all-new Wolverine V2 Chroma.
Its features include:
- RazerTM Mecha-Tactile Action Buttons and D-Pad for super-fast actuation and response times
- 6 Additional Multi-function Buttons (2 top bumpers plus 4 back triggers)
- Interchangeable Thumbstick Caps (Includes extra dome and taller recessedthumbsticks)
- Hair Trigger Mode with Trigger Stop-Switches
- New L-Shaped design and fulcrum with Full-Coverage Wraparound Grip
- Powered by Razer ChromaTM RGB
The Wolverine V2 Chroma pro controller is a part of Razer’s new ‘Connect. Compete. Conquer.’ campaign focused on showcasing the competitive advantages by playing with the Razer family of products while on the console.
For more information on the Wolverine V2 Chroma, please see here.
The new Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma is one for Xbox and PC players to look out for. It potentially boasts some of the fastest actuation and response times of any controller on the market through a combination of Razer’s responsive Mecha-Tactile switch technology and a stable, competition-focused wired connection.