MapleStory, the popular 2D MMORPG for the PC by Nexon, has just made their announcement that the mobile version, MapleStory M, will be soft-launching on the 28th May 2018 at 17:00 (PST)/ 29th May 2018 at 09:00 (GMT+8). However the game will only be released in selected countries which includes Australia, Canada, Indonesia, New Zealand and the Philippines. The game first announced its CBT back in January will also be launching in other countries in the SEA region and it is expected to come to Malaysia and Singapore as well.
*Update: The game is available globally now!
At launch, there will be a total of 5 classes that players can choose from which are Dark Night, Bow Master, Night Lord, Bishop and Captain. The game, just like the PC version will be an MMORPG for the mobile with the controls optimized for mobile like an ARPG. Players will be able to explore dungeons, fight raid bosses together and hunt for more loots!
Check out other features below:
● Return to Maple World – Players can experience all the familiar characters and monsters anytime straight from their mobile device. MapleStory M is the true mobile MapleStory experience fans have been waiting for;
● Play Five Original Characters – MapleStory M offers players five unique MapleStory characters, including Dark Knight, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Bishop and Corsair;
● Hunt for Loot in Daily Dungeons – Players can power up characters with jewels found in daily dungeons. Different jewels are available each day of the week, so players can keep coming back for more;
● Power Level in Private Mini Dungeons – Players can focus their leveling efforts by taking down monsters of their choice and hunt specific quest items in their very own mini dungeon;
● Seek Out the Master of the Mu Lung Dojo – This challenge tasks players to climb floor after floor and defeat monsters along the way. Once they reach the top, they’ll face the martial arts master himself, Mu Gong;
● Explore Nett’s Deadly Pyramid – Players wanting to press their luck can explore and discover the mysteries of Nett’s Pyramid. They must fend off mummies and other monsters to discover mysterious treasures;
● Raid with Friends in the Expedition – Players can join a party with up to 10 other friends to battle against the iconic raid boss Zakum for exclusive rewards.