Great news Maplers! The long awaited MapleStory M global Beta Test is now up on Google Play Store! The game by Nexon is now available for download from now till the 30th of January in all regions excluding Korea, China and Japan. For those who are familiar with Maple on PC, the game will be the same on mobile which lets players play on the go.
In the current global Beta Test, players will be able to explore the Maple World with five unique characters which are Dark Knight, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Bishop and Corsair. There are dungeons and various customization options included in the mobile version including an all-new forging system.
Check out other features below:
● Return to Maple World – Players can experience all the familiar characters and monsters anytime straight from their mobile device. MapleStory M is the true mobile MapleStory experience fans have been waiting for;
● Play Five Original Characters – MapleStory M offers players five unique MapleStory characters, including Dark Knight, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Bishop and Corsair;
● Hunt for Loot in Daily Dungeons – Players can power up characters with jewels found in daily dungeons. Different jewels are available each day of the week, so players can keep coming back for more;
● Power Level in Private Mini Dungeons – Players can focus their leveling efforts by taking down monsters of their choice and hunt specific quest items in their very own mini dungeon;
● Seek Out the Master of the Mu Lung Dojo – This challenge tasks players to climb floor after floor and defeat monsters along the way. Once they reach the top, they’ll face the martial arts master himself, Mu Gong;
● Explore Nett’s Deadly Pyramid – Players wanting to press their luck can explore and discover the mysteries of Nett’s Pyramid. They must fend off mummies and other monsters to discover mysterious treasures;
● Raid with Friends in the Expedition – Players can join a party with up to 10 other friends to battle against the iconic raid boss Zakum for exclusive rewards.
For now, the global Beta Test is only available for Android devices. iOS users will have to wait for the official launch which will be pretty soon after this Beta Test. The game is slated to be launched this year but there has yet to be an official launch date to be revealed.