Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has just announced that JoJos Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R is now available to play on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X & S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, while the PC version via Steam will be out tomorrow on the 2nd September 2022.
JoJos Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R immerses players in an authentic video game adaptation of the popular anime series as the game faithfully stays true to Hirohiko Araki’s captivating artstyle, “Stand” special move cut-scenes, and intense battles delivered with vibrant detail.
The game boasts a vast roster of 50 characters all spanning from every part of the franchise’s anime series. The game will also offer a completely modernised version of the combat system from the original game, upping the tempo of the game with hit stops, dash jumps, intricate new combos, as well as introducing a brand new “Assist” combat system.
In All-Star Battle R, players will get to play and experience popular battles from each part and see characters from different universes interact with one another, playing as Johnathan Joestar, DIO, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Jolyne Cujoh and many more.
For the launch of the game, All-Star Battle R will be featuring 6 game modes for players to experience:
- All-Star Battle Mode – In All-Star Battle Mode, you can complete battles with various setups, including reliving classic JoJo bouts and playing through “What-If” fights between different characters, and earn rewards along the way.
- Arcade Mode – Battle computer-controlled opponents in eight consecutive battles in Challenge Battle or fight until your health runs out in Endless Battle.
- Versus Mode – Battle your friends or the CPU in Single Battle, Team Battle (3v3), or against eight opponents in Tournament Battle.
- Online Mode – Battle against friends or foes from around the world in online matches.
- Practice Mode – Sharpen your skills in Practice Mode.
- Customise Mode – Use Customise Medals earned in-game to modify character Victory Poses and Taunts.
For those who are interested in trying the game can do so by downloading the demo version of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R which is available starting today on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X & S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, and tomorrow on PC via Steam.
The offline demo will give players access to the Practice Mode and Versus Mode (Single Battle) with Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Jolyne Cujoh, DIO and Yoshikage Kira.
Discussion about this post