With the start of a new season in Call of Duty: Warzone, did you pick up the starter pack for that little boost going in? Verdansk is playing host to 200 players in Battle Royale Quads, for more intense firefights and chaos, so getting that edge might be what you need to get you and your team to victory! For USD 4.99 or your regional equivalent, the Warzone Starter Pack will get you:
- 500 COD Points
- Put this together with our giveaway and get yourself a Battlepass!
- Legendary Shotgun Blueprint – Amalgam
- First introduced in Season 3, you’ll get five attachments to use this phenomenal medium- to long-range weapon and level up for further customization
- Epic Krueger Skin – Alchemist
- Epic Calling Card – Breathing Easy
- Epic Emblem – Vulture Culture
- 1 Hour 2x Battle Pass XP Token
- 1 Hour 2x Weapon XP Token
Even if you don’t get the starter pack, you still have plenty to do like:
- Getting the Rytec AMR semi-automatic anti-material rifle through an in-game Challenge
- Battle it out in Cheshire Park with townhomes for long sightlines, the stores to capture objectives through intense CQB battles, or the side streets for shortcuts
- Try out the Team Defender game mode: protect your teammate carrying the flag and earn points as long as they hold it
See you at the dropzone.