Bandai Namco Entertainment will be publishing PONOS‘ The Battle Cats Unite! on the Nintendo Switch! The Battle Cats Unite! will be available 9 December 2021 in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia).
Up to two players can play together or against each other, choosing from over 350 cat characters to conquer the game’s stages.
- Easy Battle System: Put together a team of your favourite cats and win by destroying the enemy’s base
- Co-op Mode: Share five characters in a battle. Work together with “Boosted Cannon” in two-player mode! Double your cannon’s power when you fire in perfect sync
- Over 350 different cats: Get all your cats from the capsule machine at no additional charge. Evolve and train these lovable cats
- Over 300 stages: Be it across the story arcs or daily Blitz stages, gather your cat army to rule the universe
- Mini games: Mini game challenges will let you collect rewards based on your end score. Watch out for four of these as you progress through the main game
The game will feature Japanese voice over and English UI / subtitles.
While you’re waiting, why not try out the mobile version and immerse yourself in the weird and wonderful word of cats?