Explorers, prepare for takeoff as NetEase Games has announced Trojite Crystal Mining Agreement of Infinite Lagrange, will be arriving from September 17. A sci-fi grand space simulation game already well known for its unique building mechanics and sleek 3D graphics, Infinite Lagrange is inviting players to venture further into the unknown with all-new stories and features.
In the Infinite Lagrange Trojite Crystal Mining Agreement, the stakes are higher than ever with Trojite Crystals and Evaluation Points. This new mechanic adds a fresh layer of strategy to each game mode. Single players can mine Trojite Crystals to turn in cities and earn time-varying points for the Alliance.
In the all-new Alliance gameplay, explorers will compete for control over cities where Trojite Crystals are being distributed. Taking control of these territories will net players Alliance points. As players expand their territory, they’ll discover more high-level Trojite Crystals appearing on the map. Collecting this one will help the Alliance and can turn the tide of battle affecting entire battle strategies. At the end of the Trojite Crystal Mining Agreement, final points will be counted according to time-varying points and Stargate occupation.
In Infinite Lagrange, players are the architects of futuristic space power. Forge bonds, forage resources and fight for victory amongst the stars. Explore unknown galaxies with breathtaking 360-degree views. Infinite Lagrange allows players to construct and command a vast space fleet through endless engineering and design options. Strategize to win epic space battles and make smart choices about allies and defense. Real-time multiplayer combat means there’s no second to spare.
- Build and command a space power in this open-world, multiplayer RPG
- Explore the galaxy to find new worlds, artifacts, and my precious resources
- Use choice-driven strategy to ensure the growth and survival of colonies
- Command fleets and ally with other players to triumph in unpredictable interstellar battles
- Customize ships down to the finest details using detailed schematics and blueprint interfaces. See design choices come to life in stunning 3D, 360-degree views
- Reap rewards for completing perilous missions and tasks throughout the galaxy
- Amass currency to upgrade ships and battle stations
- Spend time in the Research Branch to gain new blueprints, tech, and insights about the vast universe
Infinite Lagrange is available now on PC, iOS, and Android devices with cross-platform play. For more information on Infinite Lagrange visit the official site or join in on the conversation with other explorers on social media.
If you want to get into Infinite Lagrange, here is a wiki for battle