Infinite Lagrange from Netease Games is providing you space explorers a little wiki for battle to prepare you for your journey to the stars. For the uninitiated, Infinite Lagrange is a space strategy mobile game, now currently running a closed beta test from 10 June onwards on Android, for players in the United States, Canada, Australia and the Philippines. The description is given as follows:
In this universe, explorers will be able to explore the uncharted galaxy, command and build spacecrafts, involve in strategic battles, plan the development of your own space stations, and conquer the infinite Milky Way…Here, the tale of space is yours to write. Play the role to your heart’s desire: be a legion commander, a chief of the clan, or a chairman of enterprise.Let’s venture into the unknown.
- NPC Ships
- During your exploration, you will be able to encounter some NPC ships. You can either trade with or attack them, depending on their status with your alliance.
- The system will calculate your chances of winning. Should that chance be too low, then you might lose, or even if you win, great losses will likely be suffered. Of course, choosing battles that have equal or higher odds for you to win would be best to minimize casualties.
- Battle Log
- Every battle will be recorded by the Battle Log on the left side of the interface. Tap it open to review your battle histories, be it when you’re online or offline, including PVP enemy assaults when the game is not open. Be sure to check it!
- Red represents an enemy’s fighting power in the log. When it reaches 0, it means you have eliminated all enemy ships.
- Alliance actions will also be recorded in the log. Operating within the alliance can lower your risks when you venture into the unknown universe.
How will you chart your path in the stars?