Genshin Impact will be running Misty Dungeon: Realm of Light soon. Much like an earlier run, this event will see you put together teams of trial characters from a provided line-up to challenge trials. Misty Dungeon: Realm of Light will feature seven trials this time, offering the usual rewards including Primogems, Hero’s Wit, and Talent Level-Up Materials.
The event will run from 17 December 2021, 10:00 to 27 December 2021, 03:59, server time. You also need to be Adventure Rank 20 or above.
Details are provided as follows:
● Seven trials with different themes await you in the Misty Dungeon: Realm of Light. Two new trials will open on the first and third day after the event starts, and three new trials will open on the fifth day.
● During the trial, Travelers must find and activate three Ancient Runes within the time limit to gain access to the Final Challenge.
● Each has a different Ley Line Disorder and the distribution of enemies and trap mechanisms also varies.
● During the trials, you may only use the specific trial characters provided, and Elemental Resonances will not be available to you. Different characters will also be available for use in different trials. In the 7th trial, Travelers can use all the characters from the previous 6 trials.
● If you have the trial character, the said trial character in the trial will adopt the Constellation levels of the character you actually own. If you do not have the trial character, the trial character’s default Constellation level will be Lv. 0.