Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights will soon be available via Steam Early Access come 21 January 2021. Stop us if you’ve heard about comparisons to the gothic, Dark Souls aesthetic in this dark fantasy, 2D action RPG. Check out the trailer below:
The story blurb is given as such on their website:
In a decayed world, they fight against a cursed destiny.
Once upon a time, in the End’s Kingdom, the Dying Rain suddenly started to fall, transforming all living things it touched into bloodthirsty corpses. Following this tragedy, the kingdom quickly fell into chaos and soon, no one remained. The rain, as if cursed, would never stop falling on the land.
In the depths of a forsaken church, Lily opens her eyes…
Features in this game include:
- Immersive Exploration- An expansive and fully traversable map, open to numerous strategies.
- Exploration will uncover many mysteries and discoveries to draw you in.
- Complete freedom in which path to take and which bosses to confront.
- Tense Battles and a Rewarding Adventure
- Enjoy tense battles, where a wavering focus can lead one to a swift death.
- Employ evasive maneuvers along with your attacks to ensure victory.
- Defeat the various Blighted met along the way to acquire new skills. (26 skills in total, utilizing swords, bows, magic, and much more).
- Forge into battle armed with skills that cater to your own personal playstyle.
- Customize your stats with relics and tune Lily for seamless gameplay.
- A rewarding ending awaits those who persevere and overcome each death to inch closer to the conclusion.
- Beauty Shining Through in a World of Despair
- A contrasting main cast, from the young and pure heroine to the complex and tainted immortal knights.
- A fantasy world brought to life by beautiful 2D art, animation and music.
- Lily’s adventure through Land’s End will see her reunite with and fighting alongside former friends. The conclusion of the story will change based on the player’s choices.
If anything of it interests you so far, go ahead and wishlist it on Steam. Ender Lilies will also be made available on all major consoles: Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S.