Bandai Namco Entertainment SEA is looking for a Senior PR Executive to join their team, according to a job posting on LinkedIn.
Like many PR jobs, candidates will be working closely with the Social Media teams, helping develop strategies to better manage and promote the vast number of titles published and distributed by Bandai Namco Entertainment, which includes titles like Tekken 7, Scarlet Nexus as well as a variety of Gundam games.
Of course, the job is way more advanced than just handling social media captions. Part of the executive position means analyzing data from campaigns, and being able to help Bandai Namco Entertainment SEA figure out the best way to get audiences to hear about their latest games.
Interestingly enough part of this job also includes localization, wherein you find the best way to promote games in certain countries, by appealing to local tastes.
Here’s the full list of requirements for those interested in applying for the job:
- Minimum 2-3 years of prior relevant experience in a related field.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, tools and online marketing
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, work independently and deliver on deadlines.
- Excellent communications skill, both verbal and written
- Relevant experience in regional campaign management (strong preference for experience in PR, social media and influencer management)
- Computer literacy (Basic Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and Powerpoint required. Basic competency in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro is a plus.)
If you’re interested in hearing more about what Bandai Namco SEA PR is like, we spoke to Li Lan from Bandai Namco SEA, where she discusses at great length some of the responsibilities of this job: