Hearthstone’s newest expansion, United in Stormwind is now live to play.
There are 136 new cards to bring the capital city at the heart of the alliance to life. The set will include all new keywords, new mechanics, and a refreshed Tavern Pass. There will even be more updates coming to the Book of Heroes and the Book of Mercenaries and even more to come in the weeks ahead.
Here’s a quick look at the new content that’ll be available in United in Stormwind:
- Questlines: Each class has its own Questline, a three-part quest depicting one of the formative adventures experienced by Hearthstone’s new mercenary heroes. The reward for completing all three steps of a Questline is a legendary mercenary who enters the fray with a potentially game-winning Battlecry.
- Tradeable: Cards featuring this new keyword offer great flexibility – players can choose between casting the card for a powerful situational effect, or trading in the card for a replacement from their deck for the cost of one mana.
- Mounts: Ask any adventurer—the fastest way through the capital is on your faithful steed. Mount spells give a minion a unique buff. When the rider is destroyed, the mount is summoned with the same stats to take its place on the board.
- Profession Tools: When you need a tool and not a weapon, slot one of these to take advantage of unique skills to boost your minions.
- The updated Tavern Pass includes access to a slew of earnable rewards including 12 new Hero skins, the new Yrel playable Paladin Hero, the Varian Diamond card, the new Lion Cosmetic Coin, the uncraftable Flightmaster Dungar Golden Legendary card, a new Stormwind card back, and XP boosts.
To explore all the new cards introduced in the United in Stormwind expansion, visit the Hearthstone official website.
Hearthstone is free to play digital card game available for PC and Mobile devices. It is also developed by Blizzard who have recently announced a change in leadership after a series of controversies. Read about it here.