WWE 2K19 had a more narrative driven storyline, and fully voiced cutscenes with WWE Superstars in its MyCAREER mode. WWE 2K20 will be upping that ante, with a dual male and female MyPLAYER storyline for a longer, more intriguing experience!
Red and Tre are two lifelong best friends, setting out to fulfill their dreams together in WWE. You’ll see them on the day of their WWE Hall of Fame induction, but they didn’t always start out that way. Follow a roughly 20-hour journey as they recall their high school years, first matches, indies struggles, breaking into NXT and the pinnacle of WWE.
MyCAREER will be boasting many features such as:
- Female and male MyPLAYERs can go through MyCAREER, with storylines and matches to play as each character. They can also team up in the all-new Mixed Tag match feature!
- Unlock WWE Legends, Career specific Superstar attires, original characters and unique environments like “Hell’s Colosseum” and a special New Day themed arena.
- Red and Tre will cross an interdimensional portal to try find the Undertaker who hasn’t been seen in years. What surprises will they encounter?
- Fully voiced MyCAREER, with performances from nearly over 40 WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars and legends on top of over 15 original voiced roles. Superstars like Ronda Rousey, The New Day, Becky Lynch, Adam Cole, Velveteen Dream, The Ilconics, Samoa Joe and more are newly voiced!
- Track Red and Tre’s career progress with “The List”. The duo as teens write down the goals they want to achieve, which becomes their roadmap to success. Cross off everything and get them inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame!
- Decisions made in MyCAREER can affect Red and Tre’s matches, their teammates, even alternate outcomes
- Podcasts return, including “The Buzz and Cole Show”, with Buz and Cole Quinn reprising their roles from WWE 2K19’s MyCAREER.
For sheer volume of content, you’ll get:
- 18 chapters
- Approximately 100 total matches
- Over 2,700 lines of dialogue
- Over 900 lines of new commentary unique to MyCAREER matches and cutscenes
- Over 270 cutscenes
- Around 20 hours of total play-through time
- 34 career goals on Red and Tre’s List
- 1 bionic arm
WWE 2K20 will release worldwide 22 October for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC.