Back by popular demand, online lobbies will be returning to WWE2K20! Universe Mode will also be getting details and additions!
Lobbies will streamline the pairing up process among players, and get them into matches quicker. Select from a variety of match types and rules for up to six players. Pick the arena, Superstar gender or even only allow default WWE Superstars (aka Fair Play). Privately invite friends or open up to strangers. You can voice chat with others in the lobby, while the creator makes decisions on the match at hand. Players will also have full visibility on how the match is being set.
Browse the lobbies currently available if you just want to jump in. Filter them by preference as needed. Go Quick Play if you just want a ready-to-go match! You can also check out further details for MyPLAYER, Road to Glory, and MyPLAYER Tower developments here!
As for Universe Mode players, well, you can just check out the whole bullet list of features!
- Major and minor show match limits have increased from 7 to 9.
- Pay-Per-View match limits have doubled from 7 to 14.
- The number of championship titles per major show has increased from 6 to 7.
- Simultaneous rivalries on major shows have increased from 3 to 4.
- Pay-Per-Views can be co-hosted by up to 3 major shows versus the previous 2.
- Players have more freedom to delete and add promos and matches.
- 50 of the most-used cutscenes have been reshot with female mocap actors to look more authentic when female Superstars are used.
- 25 new cutscenes have been added.
- 3,040 new promo lines are in the game.
- Custom Matches can now be included in Match Tables, along with new Mixed Tag Matches.
- New Championship Match setting in Match Tables can be used to make certain matches a title match.
- Main Event matches in Match Tables have been tweaked so that those match types are more likely to occur on the show (Example: Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View).
- New rivalry content includes options such as low-intensity enemies making peace after a single Pay-Per-View or low to mid-intensity allies slowly falling out over several weeks instead of a sudden turn.
- The overall menu flow has been streamlined to make it more accessible to those new to Universe Mode. All deeper options are still available for experienced players.
Now go out there and flex your stuff in the ring!