Touhou Lost Word Global’s release date may be set for 31 May, going by the Apple App Store page.
Over time, pre-registrations have also accumulated to at least 170,000, with rewards added here and there to the milestone list:
- 10,000: 1x Reimu Hakurei, 1x Marisa Kirisame
- 20,000: 5x Seal Crystals, 1,500x Coins
- 30,000: 10x Seal Crystals, 3,000x Coins
- 40,000: 15x Seal Crystals, 4,500x Coins
- 50,000: 1x Story Card (key visual version)
- 80,000: 1x Story Card (key visual version)
- 100,000: 20x Seal Crystals, 6,000x Coins
- 120,000: 1x Story Card (key visual version)
- 150,000: 1x Story Card (key visual version)
- 170,000: 1x Story Card (Cuckoo Bird)
- 200,000: 20x Seal Crystals, 7,500 Coins, 1x Story Card (Lively Temple Grounds)
The official website has been updated with a brief look at its gameplay, while the official Twitter has also been active in promoting a variety of teasers for music and characters. It would seem that for the global release of Touhou Lost Word, it will have the quality of life updates the Japanese version has received since March 2021, which sounds like excellent news.
In any case, pre-registrations remain open until whenever the launch happens, so get to grabbing all those goodies. For reference, one pull will require 5 Seal Crystals and 1,500 Coins.