Following the release of The Pillars of the Earth on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One last summer, we are getting a mobile adaption of the critically-acclaimed novel soon! Part one of the trilogy, “Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth Book 1 – From the Ashes” will be coming first on iOS (no news for Android yet) at 4 April and it is priced at $4.99 USD (about RM19). Mobile versions of Book 2 and 3 will soon follow.
The iOS version of Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth is going to provide the same gaming experience you will get on other platforms but with optimized icons and controls. The game set its story in the tumultuous period of 12th century England, where the familiar character such as Jack, Aliena and Prior Phillip will fight to construct a revolutionary gothic cathedral as well as to put their town on the map economically, socially and politically.
Here are the features included in Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth:
- Interactive storyline events that can be changed, influencing the fates of its
- Key decision points with meaningful, emotionally-engaging story choices
- Over 200 hand-painted backgrounds featuring a faithful rendition of 12th century
- Three main playable protagonists, plus two extra playable characters
- An orchestral soundtrack by the FILMharmonic Orchestra, Prague
The game will be featuring a full voiceover too which is available in English and German, its subtitles will also be available in multiple languages such as French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Turkish and Chinese. Stay tuned to their official Facebook for more information!