It wasn’t long since Bandai Namco released Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet for the PS4, Xbox One and PC (Steam) on February 2018. The game has replicated the world of GGO on a platform that we can immerse ourselves in very well and we get to be the main character in the world of SAO this time as well. It plays so well that we even wrote a review about it too which you can check it out here!
While it’s only been released for two weeks long, the game has already revealed their first DLC ever called “Ambush of the Imposters” for the game. There’s also a Season Pass as well where players will be able to get upcoming DLCs “Betrayal of Comrades” and “Collapse of Balance” which will be released in the future.
For the first DLC “Ambush of the Imposters”, it will feature a brand new story arc with a new dungeon and of course, a new boss battle. With the spread of a rumor about enemy ArFA-sys units, the protagonist, Kirito, and his companions start investigating the rumor with the cooperation of Yamikaze, Dyne and Musketeer X which led to a new story awaiting.
The first DLC “Ambush of the Imposters” features include:
- New playable characters: Dyne, Yamikaze and Musketeer X
- New game mode Bullet Of Bullets: With their customized characters, players can fight Kirito and other characters in this new offline mode
- 4vs4 Deathmatch Multiplayer Mode (available in Hero Battle and Avatar Battle): Now Players can fight in teams of four against each other without Boss enemy.
The next two DLCs of the Season Pass features include:
- Clarence and Shirley (Alternative Gun Gale Online) for the DLC “Betrayal Of Comrades”
- Alice and Eugeo (Alicization) for the DLC “Collapse Of Balance”
Players can purchase the Season Pass which is already available that will also include the first DLC and future DLCs as well.