Forever Entertainment and Microids will be releasing The House of the Dead: Remake Limidead Edition later this year for PS4 and Xbox One. The classic horror arcade shooter, which is already available on the Nintendo Switch, will be releasing for the PS4 and Xbox One at an unspecified date.
The Limidead Edition of the game will come with the following content:
- Copy of the game The House of the Dead: Remake
- An exclusive box with lenticular
- Two character stands
- Sticker sheet
For those who are unfamiliar with the game, here is what you can expect:
Shoot creatures like in the 90’s with the remake of this cult arcade shooting game!
Renowned biochemist and geneticist, Dr Roy Curien is obsessed by his lifetime project of discovering the nature of life and death. When he finally succeeds, it’s time for his former colleague Sophie Richards to ask for the help of her friends at AMS; Thomas Rogan and agent G. Their mission is simple, end the doctor’s macabre project and save all the employees of the lab. Play solo or with a friend and shoot hordes of undeads and nightmare creatures in this fantastically gory and shameless arcade shooter!
- A state of the art remake with upgraded graphics, audio and new game modes for this arcade hit released in 1997!
- Solo and multiplayer using the JoyCon.
- Nonstop action!
- Unlock the full monster encyclopedia to learn about them and their weaknesses.
Follow Microids on Twitter to stay updated with the game.