- Sign ups begin 19 April 12:00 – 6 May 12:00 GMT +9
- Closed beta period will be from 8 May 12:00 – 18 May 19:00 GMT +9
- Languages supported are English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional / Simplified Chinese
- Recommended specifications:-
- Android: 4 GB+ RAM, 2 GB+ storage space, Android 6.0 and above
- iOS: iPhone 6S+, 1GB RAM, iOS 9.0 and above
- An exclusive closed beta insignia will be available when you complete in-game tasks. Log in to claim with the same account from the closed beta on official release
- Data is non-transferrable
- 20,000 players will receive email instructions on 7 May
- You may still rectify any of your registered information before 6 May 12:00 GMT +9
You can watch the announcement promotional video below:
The official backstory given through the official website says the following:
Stellis, a city that rose from the clash of civilizations.
Modern tech has given it its radiant neon lights but also cast long shadows of obscurity. Lately, there has been an abnormal increase in the number of mental illness cases as well as incidents that threaten Stellis’ social security.
Many gentle and good people of Stellis have somehow grown violent and volatile.
These incidents may have been recorded, but they are often drowned out in a flood of data.
Yet someone took notice of them and compiled them for detailed analysis…
Codenamed “X-NOTE”, the project aims to peel away layers of obscuring data and reveal the hidden truth beneath.
When all is put on the scales of the law before Lady Justice, you will be the one to weigh their crimes in the balance.
The official website has also character introductions and their voices in the supported languages, so go check them out.