A developer letter has been released for Tales of Luminaria, one that intends to explain the core concept of the game as well as improvements they have planned.
The game’s current camera is supposed to give a better impression of the action and expression of the characters, as well as feeling closer to them when you adventure. However, the optional side paths are hard to see and off-screen enemies are likewise difficult to fight. They are also working to address the main menu UI, the lack of tutorials and also specific feedback for the global release.
For now, the Luminaria developer letter has disclosed the first set of planned updates:
- Adjustment to Attack button
- Design, initial size
- Gameplay options
- Along with “Up/Down”, add new “Left/Right” Options for the Attack Button
- Add camera settings “Near” and “Far”
- Change the default setting of the “Flick” input sensitivity to “Slow”
- Automatic collection of drop items
- Certain 4-star weapons can attract them from further away
- Adjustments to Leo Episode 1
- Initial difficulty reduced
- “Blaze Formal Dress (Leo)” equipment as reward for his 5-star Mystic Arte
- Episode release timing
- Unlock condition for Celia, August, and Alexandra’s episodes 1 now unlocks on clearing Leo episode 1 chapter 2 instead of Leo EP 1 CH4
- UI improvements
- “All” Tab reorganized
- “Summons” tab added
In our first impressions, we found difficulties with the game as well, but with the upcoming changes, perhaps it might be better once they’re all implemented.
Discussion about this post