Spread the holiday cheer in LYN: The Lightbringer! Hand-drawn fantasy characters celebrate the holiday season in the latest content update for the hit story-driven role-playing game from NEXON Korea Corporation. Update your game to get Christmas-themed loot and more!
The update brings a whole bunch of new features which include:
- Season Three – After much anticipation, the all-new Season Three adds a fresh episode and adventure area for players to explore and conquer
- New Systems – Players now have access to the unprecedented Gear Transcendence Development System to enhance their characters
- Merry Events – In the new Christmas Gift Event, players can gather themed socks by completing various modes and challenges. Socks can be exchanged for exclusive Christmas items
- Altar of Advent – The popular Altar of Advent has been changed to the Legendary hero Rua. Players can earn the legendary hero by collecting coins and playing the Altar
- Additional Balances – Today’s update also delivers several system improvements and bug fixes.
Jeong Juno brings his work from Lineage 2 to team up with publishers at Nexon to create LYN: The Lightbringer‘s enchanted world. A unique cast of 3D-rendered models inspired by Jeong’s hand-drawn work populate the world of LYN. Take control of the brave hero Jean and explore the wicked realm of the godlike Daeva.