It’s time for you to pull off the most sophisticated and daring robbery the city of Los Santos has ever seen in The Diamond Casino Heist in Rockstar Games’ GTA Online. The Diamond Casino & Resort has business booming, even if the Duggans’ – the ruthless Texan petrochemical magnates who stole control from Tao Cheng and the Triads – management is questionable.
Act on that cryptic text you received from Cheng Family Holdings. VP of Cheng Holdings, Georgina Cheng – also the more poised and polished younger sister to her party boy brother, Tao – is on a mission to hit the Duggans where it hurts most. This means breaking into the Diamond’s highly secure vault and emptying it.
Backing Georgina is socially awkward criminal mastermind Lester Crest and his vast network of resources. Take on this ambitious job where security is state-of-the-art, preparation options near limitless, and the take is off the charts. Meet up with Lester in Mirror Park, then tap into Maze Bank Foreclosures to acquire the new Arcade property. Lester’s got you the perfect front.
Start off by giving the place a facelift with playable retro arcade cabinets and help from one of Lester’s family friends wanting to break into the ‘gaming’ industry. 12 new playable games are available, including:
- Badlands Revenge II: The peaceful frontier has been invaded by marauders, road agents, thieves, and revenue men. Use your weapons wisely to rid the prairie of the desperados and outlaws that threaten your very way of life.
- The Wizard’s Ruin: An evil wizard has kidnapped Grog and stolen him away to a terrifying fortress. Now Thog must fight through enchanted forests, ghastly swamps, labyrinths of decay and battle terrifying enemies to rescue his brother with only his mighty sword and magical engorging potions found along the way.
- Race and Chase – Street Legal: It’s a race across the heartland and through America’s densest metropolises in a flashy sports car. Crank up the tunes and blast past obstacles as you do your best to avoid pedestrians and hairy beasts on the highway.
- Race and Chase – Crotch Rockets: Soup up your superbike and rage havoc on the highway in this race against time through city and suburb while you steer clear of obstructions and avoid eating asphalt.
- Race and Chase – Get Truckin’: Rev up your truck and race at breakneck speeds across America as you and your canine companion avoid obstacles like slow drivers and the occasional wandering sasquatch to beat the clock and take home glory.
- Space Monkey 3: Bananas Gone Bad: The villainous Dr. Dank has hijacked all cargo spaceships from Ecuadorian 5 Quadrant and used his transmogrification ray to turn the bananas evil. What do you do when the only thing you ever loved turns against you? Now Space Monkey must fight the evil bananas and defeat Dr. Dank. The future of evolution hangs in the balance.
- Shiny Wasabi Kitty Claw: Princess Robot Bubblegum’s new bestie Shiny Wasabi Kitty brings her anime whimsy to the classic arcade claw machine where luck could grab you a fantastic prize.
- Nazar Speaks Fortune Teller: The timeless clairvoyant Madame Nazar masters the spiritual medium to read your future and fortune. Do great riches await? Is love just around the corner? Will the hands of fate send you to an early grave in a freak, easily avoidable accident? Find out now.
- The Love Professor: BFF or basically platonic, the Love Professor will diagnose you and a partner to determine if the diagnosis is divorce, getting flirty, friends with benefits or the kind of love you only hear about in hairband power ballads.
- Defender of the Faith (Degenatron classic): The classic arcade game that spawned many imitators of its novel and complex gameplay. Secure your immortality and place in the afterlife by saving the green dot with your fantastic flying red square.
- Monkey’s Paradise (Degenatron classic): This simian simulator took arcades by storm in the 80s. Swing from green dot to green dot with your red square monkey and show the world who is at the top of the food chain.
- Penetrator (Degenatron classic): In the deep dark reaches of space, an evil menace threatens earth. Smash the green dots inside the mysterious red square and save humanity.
The basement planning area is where the real work begins. The Hideout has three planning boards and a place to store sourced getaway vehicles and heist prep equipment, plus areas to stage rehearsals to practice cracking vaults and hacking doors with the crew. You’ll need to gather intel and prep comprehensive recon. Take on the preparatory missions, and go the extra mile by documenting entry points, destroying supply shipments and getting intel on security systems from an old associate and former Casino employee. All of these will provide more routes, approaches and options like getaway decoys for the big show.
Be sure to have the right people at your disposal. Lester can help you hire support team members, from the right driver, gunman and hacker. You’ll just need to pay the right price.
Three distinct approaches will be initially open to you, with multiple ways to execute it. Go Silent & Sneaky to enter undetected and make off with the haul before they’re aware. Maybe try The Big Con and masquerade as random contractors. You can also just go Aggressive, guns ablaze, if you’re ready to meet increased resistance.
You’ll have a series of choices for every step of the Heist. The mission can still be achieved even if you fail at any step, by changing scenarios and pushing through the end with your remaining lives. The update brings new heist vehicles from luxury cars or super low-end including:
- the Karin Everon
- Lampadati Komoda
- Maxwell Asbo
- Maxwell Vagrant
- Vapid Retinue
- Rebla GTS
Warstock Cache & Carry’s also added new vehicles, so maybe tryout the Fire Truck, Bugstars Van or Gruppe Sechs Stockade, depending on your mood. While you’re about it, tune in to iFruit Radio as host Danny Brown and special guest, UK rapper and producer Skepta pick the hottest music from around the world for you. Tune in to previously unreleased songs from Baauer x Channel Tres ft Danny Brown, Denzel Curry & YBN Cordae, Pop Smoke and slowthai in addition to favorites from DaBaby, Megan Thee Stallion, Burna Boy, J Hus, Skepta, Travis Scott and more.
You can look out for government signal jammers and destroy them to earn yourself a reward: an expert hacker, who could come in handy…
The Los Santos Slasher mystery remains unsolved, and the Daily Globe is urging residents to stay indoors. The killer is supposedly using an antique Navy Revolver. While there are clues leading to the murderer’s location, both killer and weapon are still MIA.
Improvements have also been made to Freemode in GTA Online, taking in to consideration player feedback. Frequency of phone calls and texts on your iFruit phone have been reduced, limits on calling the Oppressor MKII and triggering Easy Way Out are in, and more. Keep an eye on the Newswire for more information on GTA Online as well as updates on The Diamond Casino Heist.