A new mobile gacha game Soul Tide, developed by LemcnSun Limited, will be having its international release outside of China on the 29th of March. The game is also open for pre-registration.
This was announced on the game’s official Twitter account:
We are happy to announce that Soul Tide will be officially online on 3/29 (9:00AM UTC-7).
May our souls resonate in the moonlight!
— Soul Tide (@SoulTide) March 20, 2022
Soul Tide is an original mobile game that combines anime girl collection (their term, not mine), home simulation, and dungeon exploration. It is set in a fantasy world where witches have cast doom and despair upon the land. It is up to the player, and their collection of anime girls to vanquish the darkness and restore peace.
There are a number of rewards for those that pre-register the game before launch. These include:
- 10,000: Coin x 10,000, Top 100 Litoris x 5, Lesser Soul x 10
- 20,000: Coin x 20,000, Astral Card x 3, Lesser Soul x 10
- 30,000: Greater Soul x 10, Astral Card x 5, Painting: Virgina
- 40,000: Lunar Card x 5, Top 100 Litoris x 5, Random SR Verve
- 50,000: Lunar Card x 10, Random SSR Verve (ATK), Portait: Dallian
The Japanese version of the game had over 200,000 pre-registrations before launch.
Soul Tide will be launching on the 29th of March for iOS and Android.