The global version of Soul Tide, an upcoming anime gacha game for Android and iOS devices is now available for pre-registration. You can pre-register by heading to the game’s Google Play Store or Apple App Store pages.
The game is targeting a total of 50,000 pre-registrations based on its milestone rewards, with new rewards for every 10,000 sign ups leading to that 50,000 figure.
While the image doesn’t specify, here are the pre-registration rewards for Soul Tide:
- 10,000: Coin x 10,000, Top 100 Litoris x 5, Lesser Soul x 10
- 20,000: Coin x 20,000, Astral Card x 3, Lesser Soul x 10
- 30,000: Greater Soul x 10, Astral Card x 5, Painting: Virgina
- 40,000: Lunar Card x 5, Top 100 Litoris x 5, Random SR Verve
- 50,000: Lunar Card x 10, Random SSR Verve (ATK), Portait: Dallian
Previously, the game conducted its open beta test earlier this month from February 8 to February 14. Those who participated in the open beta test will have to delete that build of the game first. Note that open beta test participants will not have their open beta test rewards affected by doing so, as long as their accounts are bound.
First released in China back in August 2021, Soul Tide is expecting a global and Japanese release later this year. The Japanese version of the game opened pre-registrations a few weeks back and currently has over 200,000 pre-registrations.
For more updates on the game, follow it on Twitter.
Discussion about this post