Soul Tide has gotten its release date for its Japan launch, ahead of the global servers. Soul Tide will release in Japan on 22 March 2022 according to the announcement on its official Twitter, though no time was specified.
The game will also be getting a global launch, though it does not appear to be simultaneous with Japan. Pre-registrations remain open for both releases, Japan hitting 500,000 while global has so far achieved a modest 10,000. Global will supposedly launch on 29 March 2022 if comments are to be believed, so you might not have that long to wait. Still, you’d like to hit the 50k mark on global for all the associated rewards:
- 10,000: Coin x 10,000, Top 100 Litoris x 5, Lesser Soul x 10
- 20,000: Coin x 20,000, Astral Card x 3, Lesser Soul x 10
- 30,000: Greater Soul x 10, Astral Card x 5, Painting: Virgina
- 40,000: Lunar Card x 5, Top 100 Litoris x 5, Random SR Verve
- 50,000: Lunar Card x 10, Random SSR Verve (ATK), Portrait: Dallian
The global open beta concluded 14 February 2022, and whoever who played that version will be required to uninstall that client prior to the official launch. If you’d like something to do while you wait, the official manga is available on the Soul Tide website. The Facebook page notes that it has blood and violence and may not be for the faint of heart.
Discussion about this post