D3PUBLISHER Inc. and Shade Inc. have announced the release date for their upcoming hack-n-slash game, Samurai Maiden.
The game follows Tsumugi Tamaori, a high school student who was summoned in her sleep to the historic Sengoku period. Together with her new friends, she will race through the underworld to slaughter mobs of undead enemies with powerful swordsmanship and mystical abilities.
From samurai to ninja, you will be able to utilize all sorts of offensive capabilities to overcome the situation thrown at you. If the going gets tough, activate the Devoted Heart technique and have the samurai and ninja lock lips to enhance their abilities.
Samurai Maiden is also available for pre-order digitally now on PlayStation store and Nintendo Store for the price of $59.99 (272.95 MYR).
A digital deluxe version is also available for purchase at the price of $74.99 (341.20 MYR) and comes with the following bonuses:
- Victory Swimsuit for All Characters
- Matching Uniforms for All Characters
- Luminous Eliminator for Tsumugi
- The Theme Song Kotonohanisaku, with individual versions for each girls
- Bullet Girls Special Sound Pack, exclusive to the Digital Deluxe Edition