Mahjong Soul has relaunched their collaboration event with the Japanese anime, Saki: The Nationals featuring abundant elements from the anime into the game with new and rerun Jyanshis, outfits, decorations and more.
The collaboration event titled “Saki: The Nationals x Mahjong Soul Collab – The 2nd Round” starts on November 15th and lasts until December 6th, 2022.
Here is the brief overview of the collaboration event:
- Duel of Divination – The newest game mode where players can choose from one of the three presented transparent tiles when they draw one tile.
- Stargazing Trip Event – The main event for the collaboration where players can collect event points by completing event quests to gain limited-time rewards and unlock event stories.
- New Jyanshis – Hisa Takei, Ako Atarashi, Mihoko Fukuji and Toki Onjoji will be joining the fierce competition of Mahjong Soul
- New Outfits – Bunny Ear Party Series Outfits will be available for all collaborated Saki: The Nationals Jyanshis
- New Decorations – Decorations inspired and originated from Saki: The Nationals including Winning, Riichi, Riichi Bet, Tile Back and Tablecloth will be included in this collaboration
- Reruns – Previous Saki: The Nationals Jyanshis such as Saki Miyanagi, Teru Miyanagi, Koromo Amae and Nodoka Haramura along with the Exalted Blossom Series Outfit 1st and past decorations will also be available.
Mahjong Soul is a free-to-play tabletop game about riichi mahjong by Cat Food Studio and published by Yostar available on Android, iOS and PC as a browser game.
Discussion about this post