Razer today announced that RazerCon is set to return for its second run on October 21, 2021.
The digital event is produced by Razer and its network of partners and will be the first-ever completely carbon neutral gamers’ Livestream.
You’ll be able to access it here
In October 2020, the inaugural RazerCon was a huge hit with the fans, peaking at over 1 million concurrent viewers with a total of more than 250,000 hours viewed and 175 million impressions across Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch. Following the success of last year’s event, RazerCon 2021 is poised to deliver an even bigger show than the 2020 edition, remaining a marquee gathering for gamers from around the world in celebration of all things gaming and more.
Viewers will be plugged into the Razer ecosystem with insider access to exciting news and exclusive reveals from Razer’s interconnected web of hardware, software, and services. Fans will also be treated to special previews of upcoming games, surprise appearances, impressive giveaways, and much more. RazerCon 2021 will be streamed across Razer’s social network channels, including Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
The preshow is scheduled to begin at 8 AM PST/ 23:00 PM MYT, with the keynote kicking off the event at 10 AM PST/1:00 AM MYT, and is expected to end at around 6 PM PST/ 9 PM MYT. In another spectacular production, RazerCon 2021 will feature an exciting lineup of shows with the following segments:
- A major keynote by Razer CEO and Co-founder Min-Liang Tan, packed with exciting announcements and special guest appearances.
- An introduction of groundbreaking new categories from the growing Razer ecosystem.
- Exclusive sneak peeks of unannounced Razer products in panels by product leads.
- Announcements about industry-disrupting sustainability initiatives from Razer and updates from #GoGreenWithRazer.
- Highly anticipated content highlights and thrilling reveals from partners such as Norton Gaming, Intel, Seagate Gaming, and Microsoft.
- Exciting previews and gaming showcases from gaming studios like Larian Studios, Prime Matter, 24 Entertainment, Saber Interactive, ArtCraft Entertainment, NEOWIZ, and Capcom.
- Finally, it wouldn’t be a celebration without some exhilarating live entertainment, and celebrity sightings from Razer’s wide network of friends.
“RazerCon was born as our way of saying thank you to our fans and partners, as well as to all gamers around the world. Together we are advancing the industry, evolving competitive gaming, and redefining entertainment. That to me is worth celebrating, and we’ll be doing just that and so much more at this year’s RazerCon,” says Razer CEO and Co-founder Min-Liang Tan. “The event is going to be packed with exclusive announcements and reveals from Razer and our partners, and the kind of entertainment that you will not want to miss, so make sure you tune in.”
If are interested in Razer products, check out our review of the Razer Huntsman V2