Ubisoft has announced the launch of Operation Solar Raid in Rainbow Six Siege featuring a new Operator, map and more.
Operation Solar Raid is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC with details of the new operation as follows:
- New Operator Solis: Solis is a Colombian Operator specializing in analysing and identifying Attacker devices and interacting with her gadget overlay can trigger a cluster scan.
- New Map Nighthaven Labs: The new map is an extension to Nighthaven’s headquarters with many access points for free navigational flow for players that are eager to break down walls.
- Cross-Play and Cross-Progression: Players can now play with friends from other platforms. If they are connected with their Ubisoft Connect accounts, they can also carry over their progression, currencies and items to all available platforms
- Ranked 2.0:
- Rank is no longer decided by MMR but rather Rank Points that can be gained or lost in Ranked matches.
- Each Rank is now separated into 5 Divisions with 100 Rank Points Required to advance to the next division.
- New Emerald Rank added in between Platinum and Diamond
- No squad MMR restrictions when teaming up with friends
- Revamped Ranked reward system
- New Reputation Score Display: Will be launched in Beta phase to allow players to see their playstyle and interactions in the game
- New Battle Pass: Linear system is replaced with branching paths where players can decide which rewards that they want to prioritize first.
- New QoL Updates: Removal of friendly fire in Preparation phase, bombsite marker update and more.
Do check out their official website if you want to look for more details of Operation Solar Raid like the full lists of QoL and accessibility updates.
Rainbow Six Siege is an online tactical shooter game by Ubisoft and is available for for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC