gamescom asia 2023 have just announced that online tickets for the Entertainment Zone is now available for sale.
Taking place from 20th to 22nd October 2023 at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, tickets for gamescom asia 2023 starts from SGD 19 for a single day entry and can be purchased online here.
With the business area, the entertainment area and the industry gaming conference, gamescom asia covers the entire diversity of the games culture.
The event is organised by Koelnmesse Singapore and supported by the German Games Industry Association.
B2B Trade Zone
Trade Exhibition (19-20 October):
- Expo Stage talks, networking & recharge zones, esports zone.Country pavilions and booths from gaming companies and service providers will showcase the latest games and services to publishers, investors and IP owners.
- Trade Conference (19-20 October): Over 80 industry experts will present in person across three extended tracks. The conference covers the latest gaming trends, as well as tried-and-true games design, business, and marketing principles.
- Content Creators Summit (NEW – 20 October): Discover the latest trends, tools, and resources for taking content creation to new heights. Attendees can hear from fellow creators and industry professionals in publishing and esports, and explore new opportunities for collaboration, growth, and success.
- Developer-Publisher-Investor Speed Networking and VIP Mixer (19 October): For game developers to meet prospective publishers and investors through an hour of uninterrupted meetings.
- Pitch Competition (19 October): For aspiring game developers to showcase their games, talent, and entrepreneurial spirit to potential publishers and investors.
B2C Entertainment Zone
Physical Exhibition in Singapore (20-22 October):
- Showcase of trending games, interactive entertainment, and featured areas like indies, esports, cosplay, board games, group play zones.
- Try games by established publishers and indie studios, watch live stage entertainment.
- Designated food alley to fuel up
- Purchase merchandise from the latest games and classics.
Main Stage within Exhibition (21-22 October):
- Catch a lineup of live on-stage activities and programmes during the gamescom asia weekend from guest appearances, cosplay fashion show, performances, and more!
Online (19 & 22 October):
- PRIMETIME and STUDIO will return on 19 October and 22 October respectively, with sneak peeks and other extended content for global audiences.
Steam Event (Online):
- Tried some really great games at gamescom asia? Wishlist or get them on Steam! Throughout the week of gamescom asia, discover the games for play on our Steam festival page – expect limited demos, flash sales, and explore fresh indie games and games from Asia.
New Indie Wavemakers in both the Entertainment and Trade Zones, for studios and developers looking for publishers and investors, as well as valuable gamer feedback and testing on their new releases and demos. Indie exhibitors can also share about their games on the Indie Wavemakers Live Stage.
SEA Game Awards: The awards aim to recognise and celebrate creativity, artistry, and technical genius of the finest game developers from the Southeast Asian and International video game industry. In partnership with Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), gamescom asia will recognise the SEA Game Awards winners at the event for the first time.