2K and Marvel Entertainment has announced details for Marvel’s Midnight Suns Season Pass, adding four DLC pack for your game.
The Season Pass is available as part of the Legendary Edition of the game and for individual purchase with the four DLC packs to add new characters to your roster such as:
- DLC Pack #1 Deadpool – A foulmouthed mercenary with a penchant to break the fourth wall and a wisecrack for jokes.
- DLC Pack #2 Venom – Already making his appearance in the trailer, Spider-Man’s nemesis is now playable and attacks with the symbiote.
- DLC Pack #3 Morbius – An accomplished biochemist that has turned himself into a vampire in an attempt to cure his blood disease.
- DLC Pack #4 Storm – Member of the X-Men with the ability to generate and manipulate wind, lightning, rain and weathers to her will.
Each of the four post-launch DLC will also include additional story missions, a new upgrade for the Abbey as well as selections of new skins and outfits.
The Season Pass includes the Legendary Premium Pack, featuring 23 premium skins that will be available right at launch such as:
- Blade’s Blade 1602 Skin
- Captain America’s Future Soldier Skin
- Iron Man’s Iron Knight Skin
- Spider-Man’s Demon Spider Skin
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is a tactical role-playing game developed by Firaxis Games in collaboration with Marvel Games. The game is set to release on December 2nd, 2022 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Windows.
Discussion about this post