Lost Ark has released a new post laying out the details for their content roadmap for April and May 2022. Reiterating the team will be focusing on horizontal content and no “pay to win” progression elements in the current near future, they will also be delaying content such as Valtan’s Legion Raid and Deskaluda if they feel they create “pressure” in the community.
Without further ado, here’s what’s planned to come.
The Martial Artist’s fifth Advanced Class has two distinct skill sets, Focus and Flurry, each with a stance and skill set represented by one of her two weapons. The shorter spear unleashes a Flurry, while the glaive is Focus. Build energy in one stance for stat boosts in the other.
APRIL: SOUTH VERN
APRIL GENERAL UPDATES
- New log in rewards, in-game events, skins, store updates including a Fieton Powerpass providing item level 960
- Improved co-op for Secret Maps, where all four members can submit a map to get rewards in one run
- Chat tab settings shared across a player’s Roster
- Improved Book of Coordination settings in skill presets, tripod level, skill runes, gems, item set effects, etc.
MAY: TRIAL GUARDIAN RAIDS
A new weekly challenge activity. Defeat three Trial Guardians each with their own required item level and one rotating out weekly. “Scale of Harmony” will adjust item levels appropriately. Battle Workshop will be disabled in this region. Rewards are obtainable once per roster weekly, with more diverse rewards than typical Guardian Raids.
MAY GENERAL UPDATES
- Check daily / weekly content participation
- UI updates
- Improved party finder, invites
- Updated loot dismantling
- QOL for Market / Auction House
- Fun features in randomly summoning favourite mounts, new hairstyles
MAY, TENTATIVE: DESKALUDA, GUARDIAN RAID
Requiring item level 1415, you can solo it or matchmake with up to three others to take down one of the toughest Guardians yet.
MAY, TENTATIVE: VALTAN (NORMAL, HARD) LEGION RAID
The first Legion Raid for the western version of Lost Ark, these require teamwork more than ever to counter a Legion Commander’s unique characteristics, abilities and mechanics. Checkpoints will save player progress as they advance. Valtan is an eight-player Legion Raid requiring item level 1415. More details to come in May.
That’s all for the Lost Ark April, May 2022 content roadmap, with more updates to come should there be any changes. Summer roadmap content will be detailed post April and May.
Discussion about this post