Koei Tecmo and Aniplex have just confirmed that their upcoming otome game La Corda d’Oro Starlight Orchestra will launch sometime in February 2021. As part of the announcement, we are treated to a new CM for the game in question, that is to be out for the Android and iOS platforms.
The overview of the game, as translated by Gematsu, is given as follows:
The protagonist is a violinist who failed the music course at Seisou Academy and went on to the general course.
She took each day as it came, but when she reunites with music conductor Ginga Ichinose, she sets her sights on winning the “International Student Orchestra Competition,” where orchestras from all over the world compete.
To fill the seats of the Japanese national team, the protagonist and company go on a journey scouting orchestra members.
No doubt there are instrumentalists out there yet to be offered the opportunity to play a leading role—.
Your partner on this journey? A retro bus like those seen in old films.
Foster your bonds with music as you enjoy local stories, relish in the soul foods of each region, and even shed tears on a twilight beach.
From Seisou Academy in Yokohama to all over Japan, and then the world.
This is the story of high school students who take back their dreams of grandeur.
- Project Production – Koei Tecmo Games / Aniplex
- Character Design: Shinobu Takayama (Amatsuki, Haigakura)
- Animation Production: CloverWorks (Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia, The Promised Neverland)
- Theme Song: “Party” by DISH//
- Sound Production: Aoni Production
- Sound Director: Hiromu Kikuta
- Music: Takahito Eguchi
- Classical Music Arrangement: Kensuke Inage, Kazune Tanaka
La Corda d’Oro Starlight Orchestra will only be available for Japan, until someone ever decides to pick it up for a global audience.