KUNAI, a game by publisher Intragames and developer TurtleBlaze, has launched 6 February 2020! Follow this charismatic tablet-faced warrior’s fight to save humanity, now facing an impending overwrite by a new mechanical age. Get the game on Steam and Nintendo Switch at $16.99 USD / €16.99 / 16,900 KRW / 119 HKD / 398 TWD / 1775 JPY, localized in Asia.
With a killer sword and dual grappling hook-esque short blades in the hands of the most emotive operating system ever created, exploration in KUNAI is snappy, fluid, and entertaining. If you haven’t checked out the new trailer above, be sure to do so! You don’t need to touch the ground to demolish squads of enemies. Swing around and maybe discover a new secret area or two!
Make your way past subservient AI hordes commanded by Lemonkus. Lemonkus’ aspirations to better the world have somehow led him to seek efficiency no matter the cost. You are the last stand against this relentless march!
- Relentless Agility: Grapple up walls, hop across enemies, and hover over hazards. KUNAI’s traversal between regions and foes is smooth, swift, and responsive.
- Killer Weapons: Wreck havoc with a missile-deflecting sword, death-dodging kunai, and dual-wieldable machine guns. KUNAI’s formidable weapons grant a fighting chance in a world overrun by despair.
- Overflowing Charm: Feel like >:[ after taking a hit, 😀 while swinging over hazards, and :3 when crouching to ambush the level below. KUNAI’s starring warrior wears all emotions on its slee- … er, screen.
- Evolving Arsenal: Unlock powerful new abilities to ensure your tablet-powered onslaught is a state-of-the-art affair.
- Colorful Visuals: A striking visual style gives each region an immediate identity, with palettes ranging from subdued to gorgeously rich and vivid.
It’s time for you to go a-swinging now that KUNAI (the game) has launched!