As previously teased, Epic Seven will be having a collaboration with virtual YouTuber Kizuna AI! She has arrived in Orbis, ready to meet up and go on adventures with you after the 11 June update. What do you think she’d be looking for in Orbis, and will she be able to continue her work? Kizuna AI will be hanging out in Epic Seven until 10 September, 02:59 UTC.
There will be corresponding events and bonuses:-
- Obtain the 4-star Hero, Kizuna AI as a reward when logging in to the game during the collaboration period
- Additional Kizuna AI can be obtained by fulfilling certain conditions
- e.g. log in and reach certain account ranks
- A maximum of 7 copies of Kizuna AI can be obtained. The 4-star Hero for the check-in reward will be delivered to the mailbox
- Only one Kizuna AI a day can be obtained as a check-in reward
- The check-in times will reset according to your server
- Korea/Asia/Japan Server: 18:00 UTC
- Europe Server: 03:00 UTC
- Global Server: 10:00 UTC
Rewards not collected within 7 days will be removed, so make sure to pick her up!
The ever-energetic Kizuna AI has arrived in Orbis!
Kizuna AI fell into a deep sleep inside of a disc when the planet was destroyed, until one day she found herself in the hands of Yuna, who rebooted her. Meet the lovely and intelligent Super AI, Kizuna AI through this collaboration event!
And thus began the 7th World...
Diche, the Goddess of Life, summoned all of her waning power
and once again gave shape to the Guardians and the Heir of the Covenant.
"My children, I entrust this world to you."