Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc and Bandai Namco Studio Inc. have announced the first ever GYAAR Studio Indie Game Contest.
The purpose of the contest is to stimulate the video game market by allowing a variety of video games by indie companies to shine brighter with proper support.
The contest is held by GYAAR Studio with more details as listed below:
- Entry Period: Early December, 2022 until Late January, 2023
- Up to 30 million JPY of support funding awarded for 1 Platinum Award winner
- Up to 10 million JPY of support funding awarded for 7 Award winners
- Bandai Namco Studios will offer direct development support as well as a support program for the selected winners which includes:
- Access to GYAAR Studio Base Game Development Center
- Publishing Support
- IP Co-creation Support
GYAAR Studio is an indie game label meant to foster ace game creators for Bandai Namco Studios’ major global titles by allowing young talent to directly and freely express their creative ideas.
Their released game titles include Goonect, a co-op action game and Survival Quiz City which are both available for PC via Steam.
Do check out the official contest website for more information on the GYAAR Studio Indie Game Contest.