Now that Eversoul has officially launched globally, here we have for you a reroll guide so that you can start your journey with your desired roster.
Do note however, that signing up with Gmail in this game would bring you to the Google page so you’re unable to use salted emails to reroll.
- When you start the game, choose to sign in as Guest on the top left corner of the screen.
- After signing in, you’ll be going through the mandatory tutorial of the game. Unfortunately you cannot skip it.
- Once you’ve cleared Prelude Chapter 5, you’ll be brought to the tutorial summoning page. You can redo the tutorial pull as much as you’d like but you’ll only guaranteed one Epic soul.
- Once you’ve cleared the tutorial pull, you are then brought to another mandatory tutorial about upgrading your Souls and you will then get free reign after that.
- Head over to the mail icon on the main menu to claim the launch rewards which includes 3, 000 Everstone and 1 Summon Ticket for a total of 14 pulls.
- If you’re not satisfied with your pull, head over to the player’s settings on the top right screen and pick the Account option.
- Pick the Withdraw option and you’ll be booted back to the main menu with a fresh account. Repeat the steps again for another rerolling session.
When you reroll in Eversoul, it’s best to get as many Epic rarity Souls as possible as only this rarity comes with an Ultimate skill to help you progress into the game much smoother.
Eversoul is the mobile RPG developed by Nine Arks and published by Kakao Games with the global version released on January 5th, 2023 for both Android and IOS.