Volkov the Vampire King is now in Brawlhalla, arriving to the game as its 48th Legend. With him is the return of the annual Brawlhallidays, with a new skin for 2019 as well as those from previous years’ events, available through 15 January 2020.
Volkov arrives in Brawlhalla, hailing from the Royal Castle of Batavia, a place constructed over a large hole in the ground that was a gateway to hell. The young, dashing prince earned the love of his people as the fiery defender of Batavia. As king, living over a hellmaw proved too much. The Batavian court began placing bets on whether their sovereign would wind up a lich, werewolf, or hungry wraith. Bets were settled when he turned into a Vampire.
He joins the fight in Valhalla with Scythe and Axe, and you can get him for 7,200 Gold. The Blood Moon Volkov, Blue Virus Volkov, and Huntsman Volkov skins are available at 140 Mammoth Coins each. He bears six signature attacks:
- Scythe Signatures
- Side Signature – Volkov unleashes a torrent of bats to trap his enemy, then uses his cape to either float behind them for a reversal, or float in front of them to spike them down on active input.
- Neutral Signature – Volkov floats up then turns his cape into bat wings to propel him forward. As he flies forward, he spins and swirls his Scythe around at high speeds to slice his enemies.
- Down Signature – Volkov floats up and summons a small whirlwind of bats. If an enemy steps into this whirlwind, Volkov pulls them towards him and slices them with his Scythe.
- Axe Signatures
- Side Signature – After fading into his cape, Volkov floats menacingly forward and slices his enemy. If the attack is held, he will float above his enemy and spike them down with a hefty Axe swing.
- Neutral Signature – Volkov flies up, swipes once with his claw and his wing, then swings his Axe to send his enemies upwards.
- Down Signature – After a quick jump, Volkov swings his Axe twice downwards. If the attack hits an enemy, he will swing his Axe a third time to launch his opponent off stage.
Meanwhile, the 2019 Brawlhallidays Event brings the following items to the game:
- Legend skins, available for 140 Mammoth Coins each (each Legend skin comes with two weapon skins):
- New for 2019: Nutcracker Cassidy skin
- Krampus Cross skin
- Wreck the Halls Teros skin
- Holly Jolly Ember skin
- Future Spirit Artemis skin
- Nutcracker Val skin
- Santa Wu Shang skin
- Snowman Kor skin
- Secret Santa Thatch skin
- Nutcracker Bodvar skin
- Winter Holiday Colors for all Legends, available for 1,500 Gold or 10 Mammoth Coins each
- Bomby the Snowman animated Avatar, available for 60 Mammoth Coins
- Mjolnir Snowflake Avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Winner Wonderland 2019 Podium, available for 240 Mammoth Coins; and Frostbite KO Effect, available for 200 Mammoth Coins
Once purchased, these items will stay in players’ inventories after the event ends.