Bandai Namco Entertainment has launched a free DLC for Elden Ring featuring the PvP Colosseum update and new cosmetics.
The Colosseum update in Elden Ring adds three new arenas in three different locations where each of them has its own sets of rules for PvP. Here are the details for each arena:
- Limgrave Colosseum, Limgrave:
- This colosseum comes with two modes for you to take part in with respawn enabled; United Combat and Combat Ordeal.
- United Combat divides players into two teams where the team with the most kills when the timer ends wins.
- Combat Ordeal is a free-for-all where the player with the most kills at the end of the timer wins.
- Royal Colosseum, Leyndell:
- Duel Mode that pits two players to a fight to the death with no respawns.
- Caelid Colosseum, Caelid:
- All Modes are available here along with the addition of Spirit Ashes summoning to help you in your duels.
Along with the colosseums, five new hairstyles have been added into the games for you to style up before you take on the challenges of the Colosseum.
Elden Ring is an action RPG developed by FromSoftware available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.