Eden Rising: Supremacy is an upcoming MMORPG for the PC that has a unique mash-up of open-world MMORPG and Tower Defense by Nvizzio Creations. You can co-op with your friends or other players in a massive open world building defense structures to fend off the alien creatures. It’s a cool fusion of the two genres and it is already on Steam Early Access!
With their latest update, they have added in “Eden Underground”, where players will be able to explore the depths beneath Eden for more dangerous adventures. Of course, there will be new weapon types, armor dyes, and also coming with the new update, an all-new emote system (because what’s a game without any emotes?).
Below are some of the features included in the game:
- Open world, co-op that blends tower defense action with open world survival.
- Explore a rich, open world full of exotic flora and fauna.
- Survive an alien planet filled with danger around every turn.
- Defend the crucibles in action packed tower defense gameplay.
- Craft a variety of unique weapons and armor, traps and defenses to defend your base.
- 8-player co-op (16-player at full launch); create your own server for your friends or join an open one.
- Customize your server difficulty for tribes of any size and control the challenge.
The game actually looks really great made with Unity engine. Though this mash up genre is a unique one, if I were to name two games that looks like this one, it would be Sanctum and Dauntless. Sanctum is a multiplayer co-op tower defense game that’s available on Steam. However the game does not feature a massive open world.
Same goes to Dauntless as well. Though it is a monster hunting game, I can’t help but notice the weaponry of Eden Rising: Supremacy looked pretty much like Dauntless’. The way the characters wielded them as well. And of course, you can also battle against the alien creatures of Eden just like in Dauntless… But don’t let me stop you from trying this game out! The game is currently on Steam Early Access and because it’s still Steam’s Summer Sale, you can get it now cheaper than usual.
Discussion about this post