After much deliberation, PlayPark has officially launched Dream of a New World, its latest RPG, for the Android and iOS. Initially released in China with over 2.5 million players, the game is now available for the rest of the world.
A description for the game as follows via its store page:
Dream of a New World combines turn-based RPG combat with vibrant graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4 to bring an epic world to life. Capture and evolve pets to gain powerful abilities to help your team, and decorate your home and village with your guildmates! Participate in cross-server PvP battles to prove your skills, and use the Resonance System to improve your profession’s strength.
Gather your friends and go on a dream adventure now!
Engaging 3D turn-based MMORPG game
– made with the Unreal Engine 4 engine for high-quality graphics.
Collectible Partners and Pets
– Collect a wide variety of pets and partners, summon them, strengthen, improve and evolve them into new, stronger companions.
Diverse Turn-Based Combat System
Real-Time Cross-server PVP
– Build a prominent team with your teammates and compete with other players and be recognized as king at the top of the ladder – exclusive titles and rewards awaits!
In-Depth Character Customization
– Create unique characters using a multitude of face, hairstyle, hair color, and body options.
– Take on a variety of challenges, story quests, dungeons, including raids, and PvP Arena.
Home system for intimate social interaction
Unique Pet training system
– which closely relate pets and mounts. Players can grow pets for both usage. Summon them as a mount, as well as summon them to aid in battles.
Discussion about this post