Dragon quest fans rejoice as Square Enix announced Dragon Quest XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definite Edition will make its way onto Playstation 4, Xbox One, Windows 10 and PC (Steam) on December 4, 2020.
This will mark the debut of this long and beloved series on Xbox and the game will be available at launch on Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass, and for PC, bringing this unique art style and rich storytelling to a wider audience!
Dragon Quest XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definite Edition promises to be an enthralling and grand adventure for RPG fans. The perfect first step into the world of Dragon Quest for those who have yet to play the franchise, players will follow the perilous journey of the Luminary, a hunted hero who must uncover the mysteries of his fate with the aid of a charismatic cast of supporting characters.
Embark on this quest across multitudes of continents and over vast oceans as you will learn of an ominous threat facing the world. This journey will be packed with over 100 hours of content from the critically acclaimed 2017 release of Dragon Quest XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age, this definite version will also bring in an array of upgrades an enhancements including:
- New character side stories – Get to know your fascinating cast of companions more than ever with individual side stories and adventures
- Retro 2D mode – In addition to stunning 3D you can also choose to play in 2D with retro inspired graphics of classic 16-bit RPGs
- 16-bit World of Tickington – Journey to past DRAGON QUEST worlds full of additional side-quests reimagined in the retro style
- Japanese audio – Choice to play the entire game with all-new Japanese voice over or the original English
- Fully Orchestrated Soundtrack – Ability to switch between the symphonic soundtrack or the original synthesized soundtrack as you travel the world of Erdrea
- Photo mode – Immortalize your adventure with the perfect image. Rearrange characters, set different poses, change angles etc. are just some of the features available in Photo Mode
Discussion about this post