Demon Slayer The Hinokami Chronicles has announced its release date for Asia! The console game based on the popular anime and manga will be heading to PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S on 14 October 2021, with the Steam version arriving 16 October 2021. A new trailer has also been posted which you can check out below:
Additionally, The Hinokami Chronicles PS4 Limited Edition package will be available for fans to obtain, also set to release on the same date with the standard edition on 14 October 2021. The Limited Edition package will contain:
- The full game
- The Hinokami Chronicles original figurine device stand
- Digital product code
- Character unlock keys for: Kimetsu Academy Tanjiro Kamado, Kimetsu Academy Nezuko Kamado, Kimetsu Academy Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Kimetsu Academy Inosuke Hashibira
Set of 13 Avatars: Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, Giyu Tomioka, Shinobu Kocho, Kyojuro Rengoku, Sakonji Urokodaki, Sabito, Makomo, Murata, Tanjiro Kamado (Hinokami Kagura), and Tanjiro Kamado (Final Selection)
In-game costume Butterfly Mansion Patient Wear for Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira
- 8000 Kimetsu Points for unlocking items and features
- The Hinokami Chronicles Theme (PS4)
- The Hinokami Chronicles Dynamic Custom Theme (PS4)
The Limited Edition Package will only be available as a physical version. You will need to check in with local retailers regarding availability. Product details, contents and design are subject to change. Last but not least, intro trailers for Shinobu Kocho, and Kyojuro Rengoku, have also been released! The Hashira duo will be joining Versus mode.
Check out the official website here.