Agate Games has just announced that it will be relaunching Code Atma for the Android and iOS platforms on 15 September 2021. This RPG was initially planned for a launch back in August but the influx of users meant that the developer had to push it back to ensure that the server will be able to accommodate the population.
To make up for lost time, the beginner’s event has been extended, and everyone will be getting apology items, which will of course include gacha tickets and premium currency. A description for Code Atma as follows via its store page:
There exists a world that few can see, and fewer still seek out.
Code Atma is a modern RPG, set in a supernatural techno-thriller world where humanity, technology, and ancient beliefs intersect in a secret war. Journey into this familiar but strange world and lose yourself in the immersive story, characters, and Atma you will encounter.
You will take on the role of a Seeker. Among the brave few who will harness humanity’s collective advancements in technology to wage a secret war beyond the veil of life, death, and myth. Alongside the secret Asterisk Initiative, you will dive into the depths of a dark and supernatural techno-thriller of the Atma – souls of forgotten myths and curses, turned weapons in a war between the light and dark. A war beyond the veil.
– Collect and gather hundreds of unique Atma inspired by South-East Asian lore
– Level up your Atma, grow their powers, and unleash them in combat
– Master the unparalleled tactical freedom and creativity that each Atma brings into battle
– Join the ranks of the secretive Asterisk Initiative and explore the dark truths that hide in plain sight
– Explore a world that exists at the unique intersection of technology and mysticism
– Follow a supernatural investigative drama around the mysterious Firefly Murders and uncover the darkest secrets of this world
– Uncover the unique lore and origins of Atma from around the world