Japan-based publisher Caramel Column has just launched Aznana, its latest idle-adventure game for the Android and iOS platforms.
The story features a mute young boy who is accompanied by a severed head who talks a lot, and the two of them must make the attempt to escape a mysterious town that is walled up. Both characters must somehow work together to escape. A description for the game as follows via its store page:
Come out of this town with me!”
- People who like stories.
- People who are interested in the deformed-headed characters.
- People who want to play to the ending for free.
Earn money and get out of town!
- Tap empty cans to earn money.
- Earn money by buying and selling things at the shop.
- Earn money by scavenging in the rubbish heaps.
- A boy’s partner is Aznana, a girl with a freshly severed head.
- The story of a boy who can’t talk and Aznana, who talks a lot.
- Watch over the story of the boy and Aznana.