Avatar: Generations now has an official website, one that is quite barebones. It merely announces that the game will be coming to iOS and Android devices, saying:
Embark on a globetrotting quest to fulfil Aang’s destiny with all your favourite characters and companions including Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Momo in this tactical RPG!
The game had closed beta screenshots leaked before as we reported here. The original post and its contents have since been deleted, but there were enough images to give an idea of what the game would be like. Some of the interface display included things like:
- Upgrading heroes with Experience Scrolls
- A 7-day log in bonus for currency and a 5-star [Fire Nation] Iroh (Defense) unit
- Summons costing 50 / 500 (likely the 1 and 10-pull cost respectively), with a “Summoning Mileage” bar that goes up to 200. Summoned units may have a base 4-star / 5-star ranking
- There are other summon pools specifically for Supports, and Relics, both offering 4- to 5-star items
- The Shop having Featured items, Nature Stones, and Resources
- A World Map, one area marked Patola Mountain Range
- Teams consisting of 4 units, with one Support
- Chibi models on the map, moving from node to node
- The combat screen uses 3D models, with a bar on the left which is likely the turn order, and the three skills on the bottom right. There is also a “combo” mechanic
- While there can be 4 to a team, the screenshot only appears to show 3 units on the field
- As you might expect, the characters have their respective elements, with star ranking up to 6-stars
You can check out the Avatar: Generations website here, while you wait for details.